650 Wealthy Street southeast grand rapids, mi 49503 616.265.5897
Years behind the chair: 13
Days available in salon: Tuesday+Wednesday+Thursday+Friday
Specializes in: Working with and enhancing hair's natural form, curly cuts, modern bob’s, extensions, fashion color, balayage, icy blondes, short on trend hair, men's modern barbering
3 Fun Facts:
1. My first name is Andrea, most call me Ann. My last name is Van Dyken, my husbands name is Nick Weaver. Our last name is Van Weaver.
2. I will be honest with you about your hair and go over the expectations and the reality - I am a minimal fuss gal with my hair, and I want to teach you how your hair can be too.
3. I won’t tell you all the things you want to hear, I will tell you the things you need to hear!
Years behind the chair: 12
Days available in the salon: Tuesday+Wednesday
Specializes in: Dimensional color, balayage, babylights, textured bobs, textured long layers, editorial hair, and makeup styling.
1. I have killer bad dance moves.
2. When I was little I was convinced that I was a mermaid.
3. My favorite way to travel and become familiar with a place is by eating my way through it.
Years behind the desk: 1
Days available in salon:
Specializes in: excellent customer service, helping with scheduling, answering questions. She is Eyes on Cancer certified, and is technically trained through both Paul Mitchell and Aveda systems.
1. My last meal on earth would be a bowl of tortellini soup from the Igloo in Peru, Illinois.
2. In High School I wanted to be a Pink Lady from Grease, which meant I of course rocked a leather jacket.
3. I drive a 99’ Jeep Cherokee classic which has over 200,000 miles and drives like a dream.
4. I spend all of my free time in the summer in my jeep camping, reading, and listening to music.
Years behind the chair: 16
Days available in the salon: Tuesday+Thursday+Friday+Saturday
Specializes in: Creating soft, natural looking blondes, rich brunettes, fashion colors, formal and casual upstyles, pixie cuts, classic bobs, long layered haircuts, and is Brazilian Blowout certified.
1. Ever since she saw the Labyrinth as a child she has been in love with David Bowie. She even has his mugshot tattooed on her leg!
2. She has always had a passion for the arts and as a child dreamed of being a cartoonist. Her mother and sister are artists as well so I guess you could say it’s just in her blood.
3. She loves to travel and get out of her comfort zone. A few of her favorite places have been Costa Rica, Hong Kong, and Thailand. However, you could give her any beach and she would be happy.
Years Behind the Chair: 1
Days Available in salon:
Specializes in: Balayage+Blonding, Long layered haircuts, Natural Curl shaping, Modern Permanent Waves, Upstyles+Wedding+Photoshoot hair.
1. I graduated from Grand Valley State University in 2016 with a bachelor degree in Healthcare Management
2. After coming back from my honeymoon in June 2017, I dreaded returning back to a job I disliked. I decided to quit and began Cosmetology school 2 weeks later.
3. In my free time I enjoy spending time with family and friends, visiting new local shops and restaurants, and doing anything outdoor and active.
Years on earth: 7
Specialties: Welcoming guests, following mom around, looking cute
1. Favorite treat is bacon
2. #1 fan of belly rubs
3. Loves late night walks to the dog park